Row Power is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for Eurorack systems. Row Power 45 provides enough power for two to three typical Eurorack rows (typically up to about 312HP):
- +12V @ 2.0A maximum, 1.5A recommended
- -12V @ 1.4A maximum, 1.2A recommended
- +5V @ 1.5A maximum, 1.2A recommended
Simply plug a universal power supply (laptop style) like the 4ms 90W power brick into either of the barrel plugs on the 4HP panel. Connect your modules via flying-bus cables or the Bus Stick. For custom power systems, the Row Power 45 has a set of easily soldered holes for using large gauge wire or MTA156 connectors to connect to distribution bus boards.
Multiple Row Power modules can be powered from a single power brick by daisy-chaining with an inexpensive barrel cable. The Row Power 45 can also be daisy-chained to 4ms Company's Pod enclosures. Each power supply is independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows/pods.
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple Row Power units: a common laptop-style power brick could typically run 3-5 rows or Pods
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- Row Power 45 provides more than enough power for three typical rows of modules.
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: Row Power 45 is efficient so it won't heat up your system.
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.01") with power connectors installed.
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
Solder holes for DIY/custom power distribution boards: fits MTA156 headers or 14 AWG wire
Electrical and Mechanical Specifications:
- Module Size:
- 4 HP Eurorack format module
- Power Output:
- Maximum average load under normal conditions: +12V @ 2.0A, -12V @ 1.4A, +5V @ 1.5A
- Maximum average load under any condition: +12V @ 1.5A, -12V @ 1.2A, +5V @ 1.2A
- Powered by laptop-style DC power supply: 2.1mm barrel, positive center, 15V-20V.
Included with the Row Power 45:
*The Noise Source is an authorized 4ms dealer*