*Pod60 [Powered] model shown
*Modules shown for illustrative purposes only. They are not included with the purchase of this case.
*This Pod requires a power brick (not included).
4ms Pods are low-cost, portable, compact enclosure that turns Eurorack modules into table-top instruments.
The Pod48X is 48HP and has extra room to fit deep modules (2.00" (51mm) of available module depth). The built-in power supply has four power connectors and can be daisy-chained to other Pods. More power connectors can be added with the Multi Power Cable accessory.
Or, if you already have a Pod and power brick (or a Row Power module) you can use a barrel cable to daisy-chain power supplies.
Pods are a perfect way to get started in Eurorack, or add a couple more modules to your monster system!
Made from 100% anodized aluminum, Pods are light, tough and perfect for on-the-go set ups. The power supply can handle up to 1.4A of +12V, which is plenty of juice for even the most modern digital modules.
Each Pod48X typically will house up to four modules, but more can be accommodated using a multi-power cable accessory.
Mix and match your Pods with desktop synths, effect pedals, drum machines or any musical gear for a flexible modular system. Pods can even daisy- chain with the 4ms Row Power system making them a convenient outboard mini-skiff. Need to add another module? Just add a Pod! Need to pack light for a live set? Just grab the Pods you need and go!
- 48 HP Eurorack modular space
- Extra room for deep modules
- Standard M3 threaded holes
- 100% lightweight anodized aluminum
- Built-in Power supply
- Red, White, and Blue LED power indicators
- 48HP Pod, black anodized aluminum
- Built-in power supply with four Eurorack power headers
- M3 x 8mm pan-head screws, stainless steel (10)
- Adhesive rubber feet (4)
- Does not include barrel cable or power brick
- Four 16-pin Eurorack power shrouded headers
- +12V max 1.4A
- -12V max 0.67A
- +5V max 1.0A
- Power input: Two barrel jacks for daisy-chaining
- 15V-20VDC, 2.1mm positive tip
- Width: 248.3mm (9.78")
- Height: 159.5mm (6.28")
- Depth: 53mm (2.08")
- Max module depth: 50.8mm (2.00")
- Module width: 48HP
*The Noise Source is an authorized 4ms dealer*